x.er.gs AES Encryption
Currently 238 messages encrypted
- What is
x.er.gs ? It encrypts your message using a strong encryption (AES256) running in your browser
- Is it sure ? As sure as possible, only encrypted text in stored on servers, nothing in clear goes to internet. Check the strength of your password by getting a green in the indicator (means Mix of small caps, upper, numbers and symbols)
- I lost my password. What can I do? Nothing. There is no recovery system
- Is there limitation? You can only encrypt less than (see your plan) chars texts
- Can I archive it? Yes, you can download the self decryptable html and embed it on your own website
- Thank you.. to Gibberish AES by Mark Percival
Disclaimer: Do not use this if encryption is illegal in your country or if you plan to use this for illegal purposes.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.